LIV School is seeking an School Administrator to join our dynamic team of educators.
- Minimum requirement is Matric and administrative training, or equivalent, with typing skills.
Computer literacy (MS Office) is essential.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a school environment or administrative position.
- Experience in using SA-SAMS (SA School Administration and Management System) or related system would be an advantage
- Experience with MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good typing, organisational and administrative skills;
- Able to work accurately under pressure;
- Enthusiastic, energetic, creative and able to use initiative.
- Discretion and tact in dealing with parents, pupils and colleagues
- Be able to work in a team.
- Very strong computer skills
This is a residential missionary post, therefore the successful candidate should raise their own funds. On-site accommodation can be provided.
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:00
How to Apply:
E-mail a full CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org