PLEASE NOTE – THIS IS A VOLUNTEER (MISSIONAL) POSITION
LIV School is looking for a suitably qualified innovative, dynamic and experienced educator, who has a love and passion for children, to complement our team.
- be willing to support the Christian ethos of the school and character and share in the vision of LIV Village
- have a proven aptitude for and experience of working with children;
- have a passion for working with learners to help them to overcome barriers to learning;
- have the ability to support teachers of learners with LSEN/ remedial difficulties;
- be competent in, and excited about, the use of digital pedagogy;
- have an appropriate university degree and therapy qualification;
- ideally, contribute to the diversity of LIV’s therapy staff and wider community;
- hold a Police Clearance and or be willing to go through the process of screening.
How to Apply:
Send an updated CV, copy of ID, details of two referees and a letter motivating why the applicant should be considered for the position to email@example.com.
LIV School reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the posts. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.