The LIV Lanseria Preschool Principal will be tasked with the role of creating an educational center of excellence that is Christ centered and provides children in the local community with the opportunity to have a high standard of early childhood development, with the aim of journeying them on a path towards school readiness.
The principal will have the role of oversight of the teachers and all preschool staff, ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the preschool facilities as well as strive to create improvements to said environment. He/she will help to create and implement various processes and systems to improve the running of the school, the hygiene of the school and the general well being of all children.
The principal will oversee approximately 110 children in the school. This is a missionary position which requires the right candidate to have a calling and passion for the children, teachers and a desire to put God at the center of all the school encompasses.
The successful candidate will report to LIV Lanseria Leadership.
- Manage and lead the team of teachers and preschool staff
- Manage all administration relating to the preschool
- Manage the outreach feeding scheme program run by the preschool into surrounding communities
- Manage the school curriculum
- Create and manage the preschool budget
- Attend weekly LIV Lanseria MANCO meetings
- Provide regular reports to leadership
- Collect and collate data on progress of pupils
- Build and maintain good parent-teacher relationships
- Manage the preschool facility and the maintenance thereof
- Be part of the organisations fund raising team
- Born again, Spirit filled Christian believer
- Team player
- Kind and compassionate yet with the ability to be firm when needed
- Strong ability to lead
- Good attention to detail with exceptional administrative skills and record keeping ability
- Passion for children
- Good computer literacy
- Requires good people skills and exemplary work ethic
- Be honest, hard working and have a high moral standard to lead the team by example
- Ideal would be preschool educational experience, either as a teacher or principal
- Experience managing a team
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
4th School Term
Salary is dependent on the candidates experience and suitability to the role. Please include your salary expectation with your application submission.
Monday – Friday 07:30-16:00
HOW TO APPLY
Send an updated CV, copy of ID, details of two referees and a letter motivating why the applicant should be considered for the position to email@example.com. Only those candidates deemed suitable for the role will be contacted within 21 days of application and an interview scheduled. If you do not hear back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV please consider your application unsuccessful
LIV Lanseria reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.