The LIV Marketing Team is looking for a suitably qualified innovative, dynamic and experienced person to join their dynamic team to assist LIV Durban with Social Media, Public Relations functions, content creation for the LIV Group website, report writing and communicating with donors and partners.
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- A good understanding of WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Very strong creative writing skills and the ability to adapt “voice” according to needs
- Social Media knowledge
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to work as part of a team and strong communication skills
- A knack and love for events coordination
- Willingness to work after hours and over weekends
Start Date: 1 January 2020
Salary: To be negotiated
How to Apply:
Send an updated CV, copy of ID, details of two referees and a letter motivating why the applicant should be considered for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIV Durban reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.