LIV School is looking for a suitable and qualified innovative, dynamic and experienced educator who has a love and passion for LSEN learners, to complement our dynamic team as an assistant to our Special Needs Teacher.
- be willing to support the Christian ethos of the school and character and share in the vision of LIV Village
- have a proven aptitude for teaching children;
- have a passion for working with LSEN learners.
- have an appropriate university degree and teaching qualification;
- be competent in, and excited about, the use of digital pedagogy;
- ideally, contribute to the diversity of LIV’s academic staff and wider community;
- be SACE registered.
- Holder of a Police Clearance and or willing to go through the process of screening.
This is a school governing body position. Salary to be discussed.
HOW TO APPLY
E-mail a full cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org