Isizulu Teacher (Intermediate and Senior Phase)
LIV Village, Durban
LIV School provides a balanced and relevant education in a caring Christian environment from ECD to Grade 12.
We are looking for a suitably qualified innovative, dynamic, and experienced educator, who has a love and passion for children, to complement our Team.
The successful candidate will be based at LIV Durban.
- be willing to support the Christian ethos of the school and character and share in the vision of LIV Village
- have a passion for teaching Isizulu home language and with proven experience in intermediate phase.
- be competent in, and excited about, being a Isizulu teacher.
- be willing to teach Isizulu as required.
- ideally, contribute to the diversity of LIV’s academic staff and wider community.
- have an appropriate university degree and teaching qualification; and be SACE registered.
- hold a Police Clearance and or be willing to go through the process of screening.
- Proficient English speaker.
Closing Date: 6 December
Start Date: January 2022.
Applications must include an updated CV, copy of ID, details of 2 referees and a letter motivating why the applicant should be considered for the position.
These applications can be sent to the Academic Head of the LIV School on the email address provided.
LIV reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the posts. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.