LIV School provides a balanced and relevant education in a caring Christian environment.
Applicants are invited for the following teaching post:
Teacher of Core Mathematics/Science – GRADE 8-12
We are looking for a suitably qualified innovative, dynamic, and experienced educator, who has a love and passion for children, to complement our Team.
The successful candidate will be based at LIV Durban.
- be willing to support the Christian ethos of the school and character and share in the vision of LIV Village
- have a proven aptitude for teaching children.
- have a passion for teaching Maths and Science in High school.
- Remedial experience a recommendation.
- have an appropriate university degree and teaching qualification.
- be willing to teach Grade 8-12 subjects as required.
- ideally, contribute to the diversity of LIV’s academic staff and wider community.
- be SACE registered and at least 3 years of experience.
- hold a Police Clearance and or be willing to go through the process of screening.
Start Date: ASAP
Applications must include an updated CV, copy of ID, details of 2 referees and a letter motivating why the applicant should be considered for the position.
These applications can be sent to the Human Resources Department on the following email.
LIV reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.