LIV Health Enrolled Nurse
LIV Village, Durban
We are looking for a permanent replacement of our Enrolled Nurse. The successful candidate will be working alongside the other members in the LIV Health team at the Health Centre situated on LIV Village, as well as at the LIV Olwethu Community Clinic.
Working Hours are Monday-Friday, 8h00-16h30
Job Requirements (including minimum Qualification and Experience):
· Recognised South African qualification as Enrolled Nurse (or equivalent)
· Registered with South African Nursing Council
· Proficiency in English and Isizulu, verbal and written.
· Good communication skills, verbal as well as written.
· Proficient in Microsoft office, with emphasis on Word and Excel.
· Thorough understanding of ethics and record keeping in a health care setting, including patient confidentiality and data protection principles
· At least one year’s experience working in a primary health care setting
· Basic life certificate
· First aid certificate (level 1-3)
· Valid driving licence
Start Date: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Applications must include an updated CV and a letter motivating why the applicant should be considered for the position.
These applications can be sent to human resources on the email address provided.
email@example.com, the closing date for applications is 11 April 2022.
LIV reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the posts. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.