Educational, Counselling or Clinical Psychologist
We are looking for a suitably qualified innovative, dynamic, and experienced psychologist, who has a love and passion for children and experience in trauma counselling, to join our LIV School Team.
The successful candidate will be based at LIV Durban.
- be willing to support the Christian ethos of the school and character and share in the vision of LIV Village;
- be a registered, committed and child-focused psychologist who (preferably) has had experience with trauma counselling.
- ideally the applicant should have experience with a broad range of conditions, such as behavioural concerns, grief, loss, stress and trauma;
- have an appropriate Master’s Degree in Educational/ Counselling or Clinical Psychology
- Registration with Health Professionals Council of South Africa;
- conduct case management and other administration tasks as needed
- hold a Police Clearance and go through the process of screening.
As soon as possible
Will be discussed in interview
HOW TO APPLY
Send an updated CV, copy of ID, details of two referees and a letter motivating why the applicant should be considered for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 30th of November 2020.
LIV Durban reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.