Each year Soul Action send teams of young people to Durban for short term and long term stays. A group of ten paid us a visit, last week Wednesday, to see what was happening on the farm. This group are here as part of their “SOUL IN THE CITY” 2 week programme to go and [...]
Tag Archives | Soul in the city
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- LIV Open Day May 21, 2013
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- Stephen Lungu visits LIV March 26, 2013
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
- Granny B: Watching you and loving you and praying for you an...
- Sakhile Nzuza: Staying in Cottonlanland with my grandmother ,im 2...
abandoned children africa charities african children african countries african village Aid Africa aid in africa aids africa aids in africa aid to africa Caring Charities Charity end poverty Dr Zweli Mkhize featured food africa food africs help africa HIV Aids hiv aids in africa Joan Smith John Smit KZN Premier LIV LIV Banquet LIV business LIV church LIV school LIV Village Lungisa Indlela Village Lungisisa Indlela Village NPO Orphanage orphanages orphaned children Orphans Orphan Village poor africa Poverty Soul Action south african village street children the orphan Tich Smith vulnerable children Widows
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter