LIV recently welcomed some of the team from Soul Action UK to the village. They came to watch the school’s special Easter assembly, to see the latest developments at the village and to make a short film. Soul Action was set up to help young people in the UK to engage with the last, the [...]
Dave Westlake and Gary Swart, from Tearfund and Soul Action UK, along with Phil and Rachel Bowyer, from Soul Action SA, visited the farm last week after a very successful Integral Mission Conference they held in Durban. Dave is on the LIV board in the UK and has been instrumental in getting the UK charity [...]
The end of our stay in the UK finished up with two special highlights for us: • a visit to our UK ‘ spiritual home’, Soul Survivor Watford • a visit to the Soul Survivor Festival. SOUL SURVIVOR WATFORD We went to Soul Survivor Watford church to meet up with Mike Pilavachi (Mr Soul Survivor!) [...]
Each year Soul Action send teams of young people to Durban for short term and long term stays. A group of ten paid us a visit, last week Wednesday, to see what was happening on the farm. This group are here as part of their “SOUL IN THE CITY” 2 week programme to go and [...]
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- LIV Open Day May 21, 2013
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- Stephen Lungu visits LIV March 26, 2013
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
- Granny B: Watching you and loving you and praying for you an...
- Sakhile Nzuza: Staying in Cottonlanland with my grandmother ,im 2...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter