The month of July was a busy and exciting month at LIV Village. The month kicked off with a mission team from Moving Into Action (MIA) who volunteered at the Village for a week. Please open the link to have a look at what MIA did at LIV Village. On 11th July, we took all the [...]
Last week our senior primary class had a very special guest come and visit us! Keegan Daniels popped in to our class, and the boys were particularly excited to see him and immediately started asking him a hundred questions about rugby! Keegan was able to hang out with the students and spent time touring the village. [...]
Article published on sharksrugby.co.za, dated 07 November 2011. “The LIV Village concept went live on Friday 4 November, a charity that is close to the hearts of The Sharks whose “Making a Difference” campaign has contributed towards this organisation’s development. The Premier of KwaZulu Natal, Dr Zweli Mkhize and the First Lady of KwaZulu Natal, [...]
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- Stephen Lungu visits LIV March 26, 2013
- Hope in the Cottonlands Community March 13, 2013
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
- Granny B: Watching you and loving you and praying for you an...
- Sakhile Nzuza: Staying in Cottonlanland with my grandmother ,im 2...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter