TSA joined the team at LIV Village on Saturday the 24th April to help with sanding and painting one of the buildings on the farm. TSA Managing Director, Greg Smith, had this to say about the visit: The whole office headed out there last Saturday to sand down and then paint the old house that [...]
Dear LIV Partners, We welcome you on board the LIV team. To quote John Smit and Super Sport, “It’s time for us, as South Africans, to come down from the stands and join the team on the field. Let’s play…” Just 2 weeks since the banquet, and with the help of a team of dedicated [...]
Big wave rider, Grant ‘Twiggy’ Baker came to visit the farm and spent some time with the boys, playing soccer. As we know, Twiggy is passionate about South Africa and promotes our country all around the world. He has ‘adopted’ the vision for these villages and making a difference in these young lives. Watch the [...]
Shaun Pollock, Ex South African Cricket Captian, has recently visited the LIV Village and shared his heart with us. Since this video has been filmed Shaun has also been the MC for the LIV Banquet. Special thanks to Open Sky Productions for filming and editing the video
Wednesday 7th April 2010 will always be a landmark date in our city, as government, business and churches came together for the biggest banquet ever held at the ICC. LIV (Lungisisa Indlela Village) hosted a banquet for 4,000 guests to launch the vision for the first LIV children’s village. The eThekwini municipality was represented by [...]
Our architect, Chen Sagnelli, Wes Carpenter, who is making the LIV documentary, and Tanah Dankert, our very brave photographer, went in a helicopter to film the farm. It was the most perfect day, and as we look at these shots, we are amazed at the beauty of this farm, looking over the Hazelmere dam to [...]
The last of the tables / seats are being taken up. Our desire is to see every seat filled of the 400 tables as we, Durbanites, shake off the reputation of being the “sleepy province” and prepare to rise to the challenge to transform the lives of thousands of vulnerable children in our province. YES [...]
The countdown has begun. 7th April is on the horizon..
The excitement and anticipation for the biggest banquet ever held at the ICC is mounting .
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Soul Survivor UK August 17, 2010
- Raising Funds for Mothers’ and Children’s Christmas Lunch October 25, 2013
- A 40th birthday celebration with a purpose October 8, 2013
- LIVing the life – Hannah Clark’s Story August 27, 2013
- Our LIV Ambassador Paige Taylor August 20, 2013
- Robert Ventress: Keen to replicate liv village concept and successe...
- sally du plessis: Maybe i will combine it with kates 18th -what bett...
- Sue: Beautiful Hannah, it's so inspiring to watch how ...
- Suzanne: Thank you for the privilge of working with you. We...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter