The festive season is over and we are back in full swing. We would like to take this opportunity of wishing all of you a blessed 2010. The train is moving! Gaining momentum! You may have noticed that we have a new title for the villages – LIV. We realized that the full name is quite [...]
The Vision: Founder of Watoto villages in Uganda, Gary Skinner’s vision is for 10 000 churches to replicate the Watoto village model. Gary explained, from their side, he felt it was relational, whereby others would learn as much or as little as they wanted from Watoto (not a franchise). We would form a forum where [...]
(Lungisisa Indlela means ‘The Right Way) On our return to South Africa we were taken to see a couple of farms for the proposed village. The one was described as ideal but the down side, we were told, was that it bordered an informal community. The moment we set foot on this farm we knew [...]
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- Stephen Lungu visits LIV March 26, 2013
- Hope in the Cottonlands Community March 13, 2013
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
- Granny B: Watching you and loving you and praying for you an...
- Sakhile Nzuza: Staying in Cottonlanland with my grandmother ,im 2...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter