LIV recently welcomed some of the team from Soul Action UK to the village. They came to watch the school’s special Easter assembly, to see the latest developments at the village and to make a short film. Soul Action was set up to help young people in the UK to engage with the last, the [...]
The first day back to school was a memorable day for all at LIV Village, as we gathered on the field steps where Tich and Joan Smith hoisted the South African and LIV flags followed by a prayer …
On Friday, 28th September, our last day of term, LIV School presented their very first talent show, “The LIV Factor”. It was amazing to see how much talent not only our children showed, but also the farm workers, mothers and let’s not forget the teacher’s own rendition of “Grease Lightning”! Some items that show-cased included [...]
LIV village came alive early this morning when we had friends of LIV and leaders of churches attending the Special Assembly. There was a palpable mood of pride as guests drove into the village and marvelled at God’s work all around them. Many were amazed to see the porgress made since LIV Village was offically [...]
We are so privledged and blessed to have partnered with John Smit’s foundation – “Barney Army”. His foundation will be launched on Friday at Kings Park in a clash between The Sharks and “Barney’s Army”. “Barney” has assembled a world-class rugby team of international stars for his “army”. Smit was nicknamed Barney in his youth because [...]
In May 2011, Tich Smith, ex SA cricketer and founder of LIV village visited our church in Ballito with the children from Watoto, Uganda. These children put on an outstanding performance and Tich shared the LIV vision and my heart was captured! I wondered how I could be challenged and use my gifts, talents and strengths [...]
We have been so encouraged to see how people have supported the LIV vision. One of these people is Greg Smith who recently took his company team down to LIV to help with some of the structural needs of the farm. Greg now has another crazy, and somewhat funny, idea to raise funds for LIV. [...]
Even the world cup soccer has had an impact on the farm, as everything in South Africa has been put on hold! Sadly, for LIV, the process of getting our environmental studies completed for approval and rezoning, has been set back a month. The traffic report cannot be completed until after the 11th July because [...]
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- LIV Open Day May 21, 2013
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- Stephen Lungu visits LIV March 26, 2013
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
- Granny B: Watching you and loving you and praying for you an...
- Sakhile Nzuza: Staying in Cottonlanland with my grandmother ,im 2...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter