Just a quick update with a few progress photos of the 1st Chicken Shed that is under construction. We are converting it into the LIV school. The school will initially be used for the church and crèche until the big utility hall is built. We hope you are getting as excited as we are to [...]
The building progress / timeline: Lenco construction are nearing the end of the renovation of the first chicken shed for the crèche, village admin, and utility hall. Sivest have been working tirelessly to complete all the environmental applications necessary for the rezoning of the land, from agriculture to general use. The architects await the topography [...]
TSA joined the team at LIV Village on Saturday the 24th April to help with sanding and painting one of the buildings on the farm. TSA Managing Director, Greg Smith, had this to say about the visit: The whole office headed out there last Saturday to sand down and then paint the old house that [...]
Dear LIV Partners, We welcome you on board the LIV team. To quote John Smit and Super Sport, “It’s time for us, as South Africans, to come down from the stands and join the team on the field. Let’s play…” Just 2 weeks since the banquet, and with the help of a team of dedicated [...]
Big wave rider, Grant ‘Twiggy’ Baker came to visit the farm and spent some time with the boys, playing soccer. As we know, Twiggy is passionate about South Africa and promotes our country all around the world. He has ‘adopted’ the vision for these villages and making a difference in these young lives. Watch the [...]
Shaun Pollock, Ex South African Cricket Captian, has recently visited the LIV Village and shared his heart with us. Since this video has been filmed Shaun has also been the MC for the LIV Banquet. Special thanks to Open Sky Productions for filming and editing the video
Wednesday 7th April 2010 will always be a landmark date in our city, as government, business and churches came together for the biggest banquet ever held at the ICC. LIV (Lungisisa Indlela Village) hosted a banquet for 4,000 guests to launch the vision for the first LIV children’s village. The eThekwini municipality was represented by [...]
Our architect, Chen Sagnelli, Wes Carpenter, who is making the LIV documentary, and Tanah Dankert, our very brave photographer, went in a helicopter to film the farm. It was the most perfect day, and as we look at these shots, we are amazed at the beauty of this farm, looking over the Hazelmere dam to [...]
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- Stephen Lungu visits LIV March 26, 2013
- Hope in the Cottonlands Community March 13, 2013
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
- Granny B: Watching you and loving you and praying for you an...
- Sakhile Nzuza: Staying in Cottonlanland with my grandmother ,im 2...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter