Article published on sharksrugby.co.za, dated 07 November 2011. “The LIV Village concept went live on Friday 4 November, a charity that is close to the hearts of The Sharks whose “Making a Difference” campaign has contributed towards this organisation’s development. The Premier of KwaZulu Natal, Dr Zweli Mkhize and the First Lady of KwaZulu Natal, [...]
There was great excitement at LIV as our KZN Premier, Dr Zweli Mkize, came to see the village on Friday. Tich and the Premier discussed the vision to, not only support the widows and vulnerable children, but to also create jobs and skills training for members of the local community, as part of LIV’s sustainability [...]
The long awaited and much anticipated LIV DVD is now for sale. The DVD shares how LIV began with an interview with founders Tich and Joan and includes a five minute documentary. The LIV Banquet, MC’d by Shaun Pollock, has been included on this DVD and you can enjoy the ministry of the world renown [...]
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- Stephen Lungu visits LIV March 26, 2013
- Hope in the Cottonlands Community March 13, 2013
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
- Granny B: Watching you and loving you and praying for you an...
- Sakhile Nzuza: Staying in Cottonlanland with my grandmother ,im 2...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter