At 6.00am on Friday morning we got a call to pray as a huge wind was threatening to blow the marquee away! Many were called to get on their knees. At 7.00am, Des our choreographer, was about to begin the final rehearsal with the children. The workers were trying to keep the tent pegs in [...]
Article published on sharksrugby.co.za, dated 07 November 2011. “The LIV Village concept went live on Friday 4 November, a charity that is close to the hearts of The Sharks whose “Making a Difference” campaign has contributed towards this organisation’s development. The Premier of KwaZulu Natal, Dr Zweli Mkhize and the First Lady of KwaZulu Natal, [...]
On the 4th November 2011, KZN Premier Dr Zweli Mkhize officially opened LIV Village in Verulam, a R90 million village for orphans and abandoned children, which has been the dream of LIV Village founder and former provincial cricketer, Tich Smith. As reported by the Daily News on the 3 November 2011 by Mpume Madlala: “KZN [...]
Written by a TNA Reporter on the Nov 7 2011: “Lungisisa Indlela Village is like no other shelter you have ever seen before and is likely to set a benchmark for such facilities in future. The R90m village for vulnerable children, which was officially opened by Premier Zweli Mkhize at the weekend, is a joint [...]
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- Team Maverick raising funds for LIV June 7, 2013
- LIV Open Day May 21, 2013
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- kenneth checkley: Woodhill College in Pretoria East has hosted a bar...
- Pauline Henkeman: I am listening to your motivational speech this mo...
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter