Article published on sharksrugby.co.za, dated 07 November 2011. “The LIV Village concept went live on Friday 4 November, a charity that is close to the hearts of The Sharks whose “Making a Difference” campaign has contributed towards this organisation’s development. The Premier of KwaZulu Natal, Dr Zweli Mkhize and the First Lady of KwaZulu Natal, [...]
It’s Tich Smith’s birthday today. He’ll be celebrating this coming Saturday 12th February and he’s made a special request – no gift cards and no gifts. Tich has asked his friends and family to donate to LIV as their birthday gift to him. Every year, he receives a multitude of gifts, and while he appreciates [...]
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- LIV Open Day May 21, 2013
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- Stephen Lungu visits LIV March 26, 2013
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
- Granny B: Watching you and loving you and praying for you an...
- Sakhile Nzuza: Staying in Cottonlanland with my grandmother ,im 2...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter