Big wave rider, Grant ‘Twiggy’ Baker came to visit the farm and spent some time with the boys, playing soccer. As we know, Twiggy is passionate about South Africa and promotes our country all around the world. He has ‘adopted’ the vision for these villages and making a difference in these young lives. Watch the [...]
Shaun Pollock, Ex South African Cricket Captian, has recently visited the LIV Village and shared his heart with us. Since this video has been filmed Shaun has also been the MC for the LIV Banquet. Special thanks to Open Sky Productions for filming and editing the video
Wednesday 7th April 2010 will always be a landmark date in our city, as government, business and churches came together for the biggest banquet ever held at the ICC. LIV (Lungisisa Indlela Village) hosted a banquet for 4,000 guests to launch the vision for the first LIV children’s village. The eThekwini municipality was represented by [...]
Our architect, Chen Sagnelli, Wes Carpenter, who is making the LIV documentary, and Tanah Dankert, our very brave photographer, went in a helicopter to film the farm. It was the most perfect day, and as we look at these shots, we are amazed at the beauty of this farm, looking over the Hazelmere dam to [...]
The last of the tables / seats are being taken up. Our desire is to see every seat filled of the 400 tables as we, Durbanites, shake off the reputation of being the “sleepy province” and prepare to rise to the challenge to transform the lives of thousands of vulnerable children in our province. YES [...]
The countdown has begun. 7th April is on the horizon..
The excitement and anticipation for the biggest banquet ever held at the ICC is mounting .
Tich Smith, Founder of LIV, share with us the vision he has for widows and orphans by building a community around the church. LIV are hosting a banquet on the 7th April 2010 to bring together business, government and the church to raise funds for this cause. For more information on the event and to [...]
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- LIV Open Day May 21, 2013
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- Stephen Lungu visits LIV March 26, 2013
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
- Granny B: Watching you and loving you and praying for you an...
- Sakhile Nzuza: Staying in Cottonlanland with my grandmother ,im 2...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter