LIV Village is 100% reliant on the generosity of sponsors and donations from various individuals or financial partners.
The cash donations we receive, is mostly spent on the essential village running costs such as food, electricity, water, salaries, schooling and therapy for our children. It can be difficult for us to meet certain practical needs unless we receive money specifically towards it or the item itself.
Below is a list of some of the current higher priority needs.
- Washing machines
- Fridge/ Freezers
- Household scissors x 40
- Hart pots (X-large, Large, Medium) x 20 sets
- Frying pans x 20
- Irons x 1
- Small ironing board covers x 40
- Drinking glasses x 320
- Salary sponsorship or cash donations towards LIV Village salaries
- Dinner sets (plates, side plates, bowls, mugs)
- The village’s security fence has been down in certain areas and we desperately need financial sponsors to contribute towards fixing the fence. This quote comes to R120 000-00 and we would really appreciate any contribution to enable us to ensure the safety of the mothers, children and staff on the village.
- Running shoes in all sizes
If you would be willing to donate any of these things (for household items, quality second hand items are also appreciated) we would love to hear from you. Please contact Sarah at email@example.com to find out more. If you would like to get involved in monthly giving, there are various sponsorship programmes to join. Find out more here.
Together we can!