Last minute calls are being made to get as many of you on board to host a ‘banquet’ in your home with your friends on the 5th November. You can still register on-line or email email@example.com. We have ‘hosts’ registered in the UK, USA, Norway, Australia, Holland, Switzerland and South Africa. As you know, in [...]
With 6 short weeks to go before the Night of 1000 Banquets being held on the 5th November 2011, we are again amazed at what can be done when we all work together. With the first letter going out last week inviting people to host banquets on our behalf, the flurry of activity has been [...]
LIV banquet 2011 is a banquet with a difference. It is a night of 1,000 banquets. In April 2010, LIV was launched at a banquet at the ICC (Durban International Convention Centre) and was attended by 4 000 guests. This event seemed such an impossible task, but, with the help of 400 table hosts, who invited [...]
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- Stephen Lungu visits LIV March 26, 2013
- Hope in the Cottonlands Community March 13, 2013
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
- Granny B: Watching you and loving you and praying for you an...
- Sakhile Nzuza: Staying in Cottonlanland with my grandmother ,im 2...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter