Saracens are supporting the work of LIV, a South African children’s charity, by wearing the LIV logo on the right shoulder of their playing jerseys. LIV provides holistic residential care for vulnerable children, placing parentless children into a family environment where they receive unconditional love, care and nurturing. John Smit, a LIV ambassador, said: “LIV [...]
Article published on sharksrugby.co.za, dated 07 November 2011. “The LIV Village concept went live on Friday 4 November, a charity that is close to the hearts of The Sharks whose “Making a Difference” campaign has contributed towards this organisation’s development. The Premier of KwaZulu Natal, Dr Zweli Mkhize and the First Lady of KwaZulu Natal, [...]
On the 4th November 2011, KZN Premier Dr Zweli Mkhize officially opened LIV Village in Verulam, a R90 million village for orphans and abandoned children, which has been the dream of LIV Village founder and former provincial cricketer, Tich Smith. As reported by the Daily News on the 3 November 2011 by Mpume Madlala: “KZN [...]
Written by a TNA Reporter on the Nov 7 2011: “Lungisisa Indlela Village is like no other shelter you have ever seen before and is likely to set a benchmark for such facilities in future. The R90m village for vulnerable children, which was officially opened by Premier Zweli Mkhize at the weekend, is a joint [...]
Wednesday 7th April 2010 will always be a landmark date in our city, as government, business and churches came together for the biggest banquet ever held at the ICC. LIV (Lungisisa Indlela Village) hosted a banquet for 4,000 guests to launch the vision for the first LIV children’s village. The eThekwini municipality was represented by [...]
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- LIV Open Day May 21, 2013
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- Stephen Lungu visits LIV March 26, 2013
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
- Granny B: Watching you and loving you and praying for you an...
- Sakhile Nzuza: Staying in Cottonlanland with my grandmother ,im 2...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter