We truly appreciate everyone creating awareness for LIV by wearing a LIV Wristband. Not only are they the best at what they do, but they have BIG hearts. Thanks to their support, the world will start to take notice of the important mission we have at LIV. Thank you for proudly wearing your LIV Wristbands …
LIV Flowers, one of South Africa’s largest cut flower producers, is selling direct to the public …
A mutually “beneficial journey” was undertaken by 34 Grade 9 girls and a number of enthusiastic staff over a period of six days. God’s vision for Liv Village was shared with the group and an orientation morning was spent on site. The young ladies from St. Marys then spent a further three days working on [...]
Saracens are supporting the work of LIV, a South African children’s charity, by wearing the LIV logo on the right shoulder of their playing jerseys. LIV provides holistic residential care for vulnerable children, placing parentless children into a family environment where they receive unconditional love, care and nurturing. John Smit, a LIV ambassador, said: “LIV [...]
John Smit, former Springbok and Sharks Captain, has been a LIV Ambassador since the LIV Banquet in April 2010 and with the launch of his foundation, The John Smit Foundation, LIV was chosen as one of the beneficiaries to raise money and awareness. John hosted a rugby match, called Barney’s Army, with players from all [...]
We are honoured to have two volunteers from the UK, Hannah Clark and Jonathan McCririe volunteering at LIV for a year. They joined the team last week and here is their story: Hannah Clark’s Story: Almost a year ago I felt God speaking to me about taking some time out from my medical training. I felt he wanted [...]
LIV UK has been officially registered as a UK charity and was launched last Tuesday evening at a very special function. JWT and Barrows pulled out the red carpet and did LIV proud as they organized an evening to remember at their magnificent building at No 1, Knightsbridge Green, opposite Harrods, in London. The building [...]
The month of July was a busy and exciting month at LIV Village. The month kicked off with a mission team from Moving Into Action (MIA) who volunteered at the Village for a week. Please open the link to have a look at what MIA did at LIV Village. On 11th July, we took all the [...]
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Soul Survivor UK August 17, 2010
- Raising Funds for Mothers’ and Children’s Christmas Lunch October 25, 2013
- A 40th birthday celebration with a purpose October 8, 2013
- LIVing the life – Hannah Clark’s Story August 27, 2013
- Our LIV Ambassador Paige Taylor August 20, 2013
- Robert Ventress: Keen to replicate liv village concept and successe...
- sally du plessis: Maybe i will combine it with kates 18th -what bett...
- Sue: Beautiful Hannah, it's so inspiring to watch how ...
- Suzanne: Thank you for the privilge of working with you. We...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter