Let the building begin… Excitement is growing as we edge closer to begin the building of the first 16 homes. The final ‘red tape’ letters of permission are coming together, and the earthmovers and builders are getting ready to move on site in full force. (Watch this space and wait for the pics!). All at [...]
Here are 2 examples of LIV supporters who stepped out the box: LIV runs in the Berlin Marathon! Yes it’s true! LIV is running on the ‘back’ of Tessa Addison at the Berlin Marathon next week. Tessa is South African born, living in London, and chose LIV to be the charity recipient of funds raised. [...]
LIV moves towards becoming an ECO VILLAGE: It’s official! LIV is GOING GREEN! For the past year we have been investigating every aspect / feasibility of solar energy. Our desire has always been to create a village where we ‘live off the land’ and not be reliant on municipal water and electricity. Solar Energy We [...]
Last Thursday we were invited by the Catholic Women’s League – Virginia, to share about the LIV village at their annual tea for +/- 80 ladies. I believe a special time was had by all as we discovered we had so much more in common with one another than we realized. We all want to [...]
- Night of a Thousand Banquets September 19, 2011
- The First Facebook Prayer Meeting – Get Involved Now!! April 1, 2010
- The men visit the farm December 14, 2010
- Voices for the Village Gala Evening Feast May 12, 2011
- LIV Open Day May 21, 2013
- LIVing A Day Without Shoes April 26, 2013
- A visit from Soul Action April 10, 2013
- Stephen Lungu visits LIV March 26, 2013
- Robyn: Please send me info regarding hosting a banquet...
- Maryla: Liv is inspirational - we are all proud of you...
- Granny B: Watching you and loving you and praying for you an...
- Sakhile Nzuza: Staying in Cottonlanland with my grandmother ,im 2...
Find us on Facebook
Follow @LIV_Village on Twitter