This will be a Seven Day Countdown of Prayer on Facebook. The idea is simple, write your prayers on the LIV Facebook Wall and let them gain traction in Facebook as people comment, like and share them around Facebook.
- Become a fan of LIV on Facebook and check for our prayer request updates over the next seven days. Comment your prayers and Like the posts if you want to echo the prayer.
- Write out your prayer for LIV on the LIV Facebook Wall
- Write your prayer on your wall and ‘Tag’ the LIV Facebook Page in the prayer
- Use your webcam and lead people in prayer over video. Post the video to the LIV Facebook Wall
- Pray for the LIV Banquet everytime you get an update from us
We are hoping that this public prayer meeting will promote the vision of LIV through Facebook. By sharing your prayer on Facebook your will autmoatically be updating freinds and family about LIV and your prayer for this project. Everytime you ‘like’ and prayer of comment on it your network of friends will be updated on your prayer activity and they in turn can pray for LIV. Not to mention that these prayers will be a huge encouragement to the team at LIV as they see you lift them in prayer
- We pray that the last of the tables will be sold. (31 tables left)
- We pray that people who have booked tables will fill them and that we will have a “full house.”
- We pray for travelling mercies for Watoto Children’s choir.
- We pray that people coming to the banquet will grasp god’s heart for the widows, orphans and vulnerable children of the nation.
- We pray that the speakers will convey that message that God would them to tell.
- We pray for the Brad, Louise and the band performing on the night.
- We pray for the Watoto choir that they would really bless the crowd and convey the message of the plight of the orphans of Africa.
- We thank God for the people who have worked so tirelessly to make this banquet happen. We pray for strength for them for the last couple of days.
- We pray for the volunteers who have offered their services on the night to make this a memorable occasion.
- We pray that hearts will be touched and broken for the widows and orphans of our country.
- We thank God for Gary and Marilyn Skinner who started the Watoto Church and villages in Uganda, and have given us a model on which to work from.
- We pray that this will be a significant event where we will see the church, business and the government coming together and that we will know that together we will be able to put a roof over the head of every orphaned child, that they will have a mother that will love them, they will have food in their tummies and they will go to school every day and then they will know that they have a Father in Heaven who loves them